How to whitelist email addresses.
KEEP VALUABLE EMAILS FROM LANDING IN YOUR JUNK FOLDER.
Here’s how to keep your junk / spam folder from eating the wrong emails.
- Log into your account and open your inbox.
- Place the mouse cursor over the sender’s name and a window will pop up.
- Simply select ‘Add to Contacts’ to save the sender to your contact list. That’s it.
- Log into your account and Open the message.
- Click ‘Add contact’ located next to the From name and address and add the sender to your list.
- Log into your account and find the message from the desired sender.
- Next to the From name and address, click on ‘Mark as Safe’.
- Then add the email address to your contact.
Outlook 2003 – 2007
- Log in and open the email of the sender you wish to whitelist.
- Right-click on the email address in the From field.
- Click on the ‘Add to contacts’ link.
- Then click OK.
Outlook 2010 / Outlook 2013
- Log in and find the email sender you want to whitelist then right-click on the email.
- Select ‘Junk’.
- Choose from the available options – Never block sender, Never block sender’s domain, Never block this group or mailing list, or Not junk.